Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We will collect personal information, or other types of personal data (collectively known as your ‘personal information’) by lawful and fair means and with your knowledge and consent. This information helps us personalise our website experience to you. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect the minimum amount of information necessary to personalise our service. Some personal information, such as name, email address and telephone number are mandatory, whilst the remainder is optional. However, by choosing not to provide this information, you may limit the potential benefits from using our Website.
- We will protect your personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to you information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We may process the following types of personal informations:
- Personally identifiable information (including but not limited to name, gender, email address and telephone number).
Additionally, we may collect other non-identifiable information to improve our service and maintain operational standards, including:
- Device model, OS version and location.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to be informed what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Modifying and Deleting Your Data
You can access and modify your personal information on the Website or App, or alternatively by contacting us. If you want us to delete your account, please contact us directly with your request. We will take the necessary steps to delete your data as soon as possible, though some information may remain in archive as required by law.
Third Parties & Opting-out
Cookies and similar technologies
We occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting of online resources, processing credit card transactions, consulting services, data analytics, printing, sending postal mail and processing membership and event registration. We will provide those companies with information they need to deliver the service. Third parties may collect information such as your IP address that may indicate your online activities over time or across different websites when you use our websites. At this time, this website does not respond to do-not-track signals.
Some of the third-party services that we use to monitor and analyse web traffic to keep track of user behaviour include:
Resources & Further Information